Welcome to the Yume Nisshi Wiki
This is a wiki about the Yume Nikki fan game Yume Nisshi, one of MANY fangames. If you're unfamiliar with Yume Nikki, you can learn a bit about the game and how to download it at its wiki.
Knowledge of this game is sparse, so please contribute whatever you can! Things like walkthroughs, maps, effects, pictures and downloads of the game would be especially helpful.Feel free to name Locations differently to fit the feel of the area better. You can also feel free to comment or change any Character's name (besides Usotsuki). Most names of places and characters are fan given and can easily be put up for debate.
Yume Nisshi is currently at version 0.04+ with 19 effects and no ending. According to this post on Tumblr, the game was previously discontinued, but has only recently begun updating again.
- Arrow keys - walk, navigate menu
- X/Esc - Open/close menu
- Z - Interact/choose commands in menu
- Shift(hold) - Activate effect
- Version 0.00 English : 
- Version 0.02 English : 
- Version 0.03 Japanese: 
- Version 0.03 English : 
- Version 0.04 Japanese :  (Pass: momotarou)
- Version 0.04+ Japanese :  (Pass: yumenisshi)
- The Official Site
- Twitter account
- An imageboard for Yume Nikki and just about anything related, a thread dedicated to Yume Nisshi on the site, and the old thread.
- A playlist of videos on how to get all effects by Canale di Moustachesphilie.
- Yume Nikki Fangames Wiki page